It was officially Chocolate Week last week, so to celebrate I made a batch of this easy chocolate and peanut "fudge". It's very addictive and I ended up feeding it to my colleagues to stop myself eating the whole box!
Chocolate and Peanut Fudge
200g smooth peanut butter
250g dark chocolate, broken into small pieces (or buy chips)
Two large handfulls of marshmallows
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 can condensed milk
1. Grease and line a 9 x 9 inch baking tin.
2. Mix together the chocolate pieces, marshmallows and condensed milk in a large saucepan. Melt to a smooth, gooey mixture over a low to medium heat - keep stirring and be careful not to burn the chocolate.
3. Take the pan off the heat and stir in the vanilla and peanut butter until everything is well combined.
4. Spoon the mixture into the lined tin and spread with a palette knife so the mixture covers the tin evenly.
5. Once the mixture has cooled to room temperature, pop it into the fridge for at least an hour before cutting it into squares.
This will last 10 days in the fridge....if you let it!